Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How My Internship Fits/Does Not Fit My Future

This internship fits my career path because no matter what I want to do something involving the arts. I am very interested in using my creative ideas and abilities to send messages. To me that is much more inspiring than a block of words. Below is an example of an art piece I photographed in the studio. I think those skills will be very helpful to me for when I need to market my work.

This internship showed me the reality of becoming an artist: it is not only art but a lot of business. I think this is something I can do. It also takes a lot of work to establish one's self, but from my internship I have learned that it is possible. Although I may not want to become an artist and have a studio, like Cindy, I know that art will always be important to me and whatever career I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment