Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog! This summer I was interested in doing an internship to explore different career paths. This blog explores career management and how to be professional in the work place.

I am a senior at Sir Francis Drake High School who is very interested in the arts. I was given a link to http://www.sacred-land-photography.com/ and was inspired by the work. Not long after that I started my internship. The above picture is myself on location for taking photos. Not only do I get to learn about the business and art of being a photographer, but I get professional hands on experience using my camera.

The following blogs show my journey through the internship.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete